Hello.....

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
I thought I'd turn all this back on again and see if anyone is out there :)

It's been a good 8 months or so since we closed the whole thing down. I'm missing the whole pretend racecars thing, so wondered if anyone is still out there and wanted to get back in on it.

There's been some developments in the Sim Racing world - Assetto Corsa Competizione looks promising as does the GT packs in our old favorite rFactor 2. In the V8 world we have the V8Scorsa in AC and there is an updated FVR mod about to drop. Could be interesting again!

Pop by and say hello :)

Carl

GP2 Driver
Hey Steve, how's it gong mate? Me and Ian are still doing a bit on iRacing. Be good if we could get some races on again

Bert vanJ

F1 Driver
Steward
Compliments of the season to you Steve. Amazingly I’ve been watching some race broadcasts over the holidays and mentioned to my wife how I miss racing with you guys.
The new FVR mod was released, still wip, looking and driving amazingly. The old faithful rf2 got some GT3 dlc which introduced some nigley bugs.
In the last 8 months or so I introduced a member, ex saffar, to the racing world and within months started showing real potential to a point where he is pushing me lately to up my game. We have started a racing team called Nipzon Racing Team, NRT, where we race over at xfactorracing.
It’ll be great to get back together.

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Good to here from you both. Still on holidays, but will send out a mail when I'm back next week and see who's still about :)

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
What's up chaps. Everyone have a good Xmas and New Years?
Oh i'ts so good to be stomping around in here again aint it, Steve you are right mate ACC and RF2 are looking very very good. Been playing heaps of PCARS2 aswell.

Bert vanJ

F1 Driver
Steward
Hey Dan, just a quiet Christmas and New Year for me, hoping this year is going to be so much better.
The last few months have been so busy work related that I haven’t had time for anything. I’m hoping it will quiet down soon so I can really get back into it.

Feralarri

F1 Driver
Steward
Hey guys how is everything going? Been doing some iracing v8’s and putting way too much time into the latest fvr mod. It’s great to hear from you guys would love to catch up on the track somewhere. Really miss the league.

Hi All,
I haven't raced for over a year, my sim sits sadly in my garage gathering dust.
After going to Bathurst last year and just watched the Bathurst 12 hour, I really would love to get into it again.

I'm going to need to start up my PC and run a whole heap of updates, but really want to get it all running again.